Eye Facility Management follows the systemic approach to the business processes it implements. Collaborating with one of the world’s largest independent Inspection, Certification and Training agencies, it has been successfully certified for the perfection of their implementation, with the following systems:
Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015.
ΗThe management and staff of EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT, recognizing the importance of improving the quality of the environment, developed an Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001: 2015. The goal of EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT is the implementation of the projects it undertakes, to be combined with environmentally beneficial actions./p>
EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT is committed to continuous improvement of its environmental performance, to the prevention of pollution and to compliance with the applicable legal and other requirements which it has signed and accepted and are related to its environmental aspects.
EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT aims at:
- Carrying out actions for energy saving, reduction of water consumption, proper management of the generated wastewater and reduction and proper management of the generated solid waste.
- Maintaining good air quality.
- Maintaining a low noise level.
- Protection of the subsoil from the ingress of liquid waste.
- Cooperation with the competent bodies with the aim of preserving the natural beauty of its areas of activity.
- Informing all involved bodies, customers and suppliers about the environmental actions carried out by the company in order to raise their awareness and participation.
- Training and awareness of the company’s staff in order to actively participate in the environmental management system.
The above objectives of the EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT policy are achieved through the Environmental Management System, with the development of specific and measurable environmental objectives, the regular control of environmental parameters, the control of the performance of interventions, the assessment of compliance with other legislation, inspecting the performance of the applied system and reviewing its objectives in order to upgrade them.
Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015.
ΠEYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT policy is to manage its services and operation in such a way that the requirements and expectations of the customers are fully met, providing services that comply with the legal and regulatory requirements that govern its operation./p>
EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT is committed to:
- Fully satisfy the requirements of its customers, as well as the legislative, regulatory and other requirements.
- Offer quality services at competitive costs, making the best possible use of human resources, know-how, materials and equipment
- Identify threats and seizes opportunities to enhance its customer satisfaction and achieve continuous improvement.
- Continuously implements, reviews and improves the efficiency of the Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
The above is achieved through:
- Setting quality targets and constantly monitoring them to achieve them.
- Identifying and allocating the necessary resources to ensure the efficient operation of the company.
- The selection of the appropriate staff, the definition of their responsibilities and the provision of training.
- Monitoring the performance of processes and the level of products / services provided.
- The implementation of corrective actions but also actions to address threats and seize opportunities, which ensure customer satisfaction, confirmation of their execution and evaluation of their effectiveness.
EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT appoints the Quality Manager and assigns him the required jurisdiction and responsibility, so that:
- To ensure the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Be able to deal with quality related issues at all times.
- To propose solutions for the improvement of the Quality Management System.
- To ensure the promotion of the information of the whole company about the requirements of the customers.
The philosophy of EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT includes the establishment of measurable objective objectives for quality, which are controlled during their implementation and reviewed together with the quality policy in terms of their adequacy and effectiveness, their response to customer requirements and legislation, ability to adapt them for the continuous improvement of the company and the support of its strategic orientation. EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT policy is absolutely binding on any interested party.
Information Security Management System – ISO 27001:2013.
ΗThe company EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT carries out all its activities, in order to serve the needs and expectations of its customers in the most efficient and safe way. Security Policy is a cornerstone of the Information Security System./p>
For the best possible satisfaction and protection of the data of its customers, the management of the company ensures the excellent operational condition of its facilities and the high quality of the results of the projects that it undertakes with special care in the information security.
The management of the company believes that it is necessary to continuously improve the level of security of the information that the company manages, so that the quality of business activities remains at a competitive level and the implementation of a security management system – with elements that allow self-assessment and improvement – is a strategic choice in order to achieve this goal.
For this reason, the company on the one hand is committed to the implementation of the security policy, expressed herein and on the other hand actively supports the staff for its active participation in this effort.
The Company in order to implement integrated services with end customers, but also through its partners, requires a single cruising line and clear instructions for making connections that ensure a certain security.
For this purpose, the following are performed:
- Compliance with applicable standards, legislation, regulations, and instructions for their implementation in all business activities.
- Identify vulnerabilities in management and accounting systems where information is distributed among different groups of the company.
- Identification of vulnerabilities in communication systems, such as stored messages, call confidentiality, open e-mails.
- Implementation of information exchange management policies and controls.
- Restrict access to sensitive personal data related to staff and customers.
- Categories of personnel who have access to the system and justification of the use of the system.
- Maintain system backups.
- Business continuity procedures.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of communications.
- Physical access security.
- Proper use of information resources.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System – ISO 45001:2018.
EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT policy is to ensure and provide a healthy, appropriate and safe working environment for its staff and all those affected by its activities and operation (customers, suppliers, contractors, partners, etc.)./p>
EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT believes that through effective management and continuous improvement of the level of safety and health in its activities, it will minimize or eliminate the potential risks of accidents and diseases and will strengthen the cooperation with its staff in order to increase efficiency. and productivity.
In order to achieve the above objectives, EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT is committed:
- In the development, installation and implementation of a Security Management System & amp; Occupational Health (OCD) according to OHSAS 18001: 2007 through which it seeks to recognize all existing and potential risks to Safety & amp; Occupational Health and Establish Measures to Eliminate, Reduce or Control Them.
- In compliance with current legislation and other safety and health requirements applicable in its field of activity.
- Adequate and continuous training / information of its staff through seminars and appropriate instructions / work procedures on general and specific issues of safety and health at work.
- To provide the required resources for the smooth operation and continuous improvement of the Security Management System & amp; Occupational Health (OCD), according to OHSAS 18001: 2007.
- In support of consultation and communication mechanisms, between all levels of the organizational structure of the company, but also with third parties.
- In setting and reviewing safety and health objectives and evaluating their achievement and effectiveness.
- In the continuous improvement of the Security Management System & Occupational Health (OCD) according to OHSAS 18001: 2007 and performance in Safety & Occupational Health.
- Continuous monitoring, documentation and evaluation of safety and health and review of this Policy in order to continuously improve the level of safety.
EYE FACILITY MANAGEMENT policy is absolutely binding for each employee at all levels of the organizational structure, as well as for each customer, contractor, external partner or supplier.
Road Safety Management System-ISO 39001: 2012.
EYE FACILITY & SECURITY M.IKE (security services, facility management) in the context of consistency and professionalism that distinguishes it, is committed to implementing a functional and effective road safety management program.
The main goal of EYE FACILITY & SECURITY M.IKE is the continuous improvement of its performance in the field of Road Safety and its maintenance at the highest possible level.
Absolute goal and priority of EYE FACILITY & SECURITY M.IKE is the achievement of zero road accidents (prevention of death or serious injury from a road accident).
The implementation and maintenance of an integrated Road Safety Management System (RTS: Road Traffic Safety) is a strategic choice for EYE FACILITY & SECURITY M.IKE, while the certification of the specific management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 39001: 2012, is a confirmation of this choice.
In order to achieve the best possible performance in Road Safety, the Management of EYE FACILITY & SECURITY M.IKE is committed to:
- Integrates in the Road Safety Management System all its relevant processes and activities,
- Fully complies with all laws, regulations and other requirements for Road Safety,
- Continuously implements, reviews and improves the efficiency of the Road Safety Management System according to the ISO 39001: 2012 standard.
The above is achieved through:
- Defining goals and establishing measurable objectives for Road Safety, as well as monitoring their achievement during the review by the administration,
- Identifying and allocating the necessary resources to ensure the effective planning of Road Safety,
- The selection of the appropriate staff, the definition of their responsibilities and the provision of training, with particular emphasis on Road Safety issues, emphasizing the criticality of full compliance with all legislative, regulatory and other requirements concerning it,
- Monitoring the performance in Road Safety and the level of implementation of the planned actions,
- The implementation of corrective and preventive actions, which ensure the maximum efficiency and the best possible level of Road Safety, the confirmation of their execution and the evaluation of their results.
The Road Safety Policy of EYE FACILITY & amp; SECURITY M.IKE is absolutely binding on each of its employees at all levels of the organizational structure, can be notified to any interested party and is reviewed at appropriate intervals to keep it always up to date.
Constantly interested in developments and pursuing excellent practices in the provision of our services, we have been certified for the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679) of the European Parliament. and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.