Terms & Conditions of Use
- The content of the pages of this site is for general information and your information only. We expressly declare that we reserve the right to modify its website, to add, modify and / or remove any element and / or information contained therein without any notice, as well as to terminate its operation. We also reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that this information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: marks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is our copyright and commercial property and is protected. from the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages. Any delay in claiming this does not constitute a waiver of our rights.
- Minors are not allowed to visit the websites of this website, as according to the law they are addressed only to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible.
- We are not responsible to visitors – users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.